Molecular Hydrogen Medicine
Currently about 85% of our chronic diseases (cancer, heart disease, pain, arthritis, diabetes) are due to oxidative stress, which can be explained in layman’s terms as chronic inflammation, which hydrogen medicine is specifically designed to counteract due to its universal antioxidant qualities. It effortlessly combines with any oxidated substances and forms harmless water from the combination, thus, removing oxidative stress and dehydration from the body.
Inhalation of hydrogen is a straightforward therapeutic method. Hydrogen acts rapidly due to its small molecular size, which makes it suitable for acute oxidative stress.
It is unique and has the ability to make positive changes to our cells on all levels, acting as a universal anti-oxidant and cell signaler.
Hydrogen can be applied via inhalation, dissolved as hydrogen rich water, and injected as hydrogen enriched saline.
Drinking hydrogen water is excellent for detoxification due to its high solubility and permeability through cell membranes. It helps dissolve and flush out solid wastes in the body.
Molecular hydrogen has a wide range of benefits that can enhance your overall health and lifestyle including:
- Anti-ageing: improves skin elasticity, by reducing free radical damage.
- Fights against cellulite and wrinkles
- Healing sores and wounds
- Promotes beneficial gut bacteria, thereby increasing immunity and longevity
- Strengthens hair
- Improved memory of the elderly
- Lowers cholesterol
- Fights auto immune diseases
- Prevents osteoporosis and maintains healthy bone density
- Protection of fetus during pregnancy, ensuring healthy growth and development
- Improved peripheral circulation and diabetic gangrene
- Improved liver function, hepatitis, cirrhosis
- Treatment for a topic dermatitis, asthma, urticaria
- Gets rid of fatigue
- Mood stability and quicker exit from depressive states
- Purification of vegetables and fruits, improvement of taste, preservation and freshness
Talk to us to find out how Hydrogen Medicine can be included in your program to allow you to get healthy quicker.